Monday, January 21, 2008

Been Sick - real sick

I've set a Record. I've taken more colf & flu medicine than is humanly possible for me to actually take! Since just before lunch time Thursday the 10th, I have beeen in bed 24x7. I won't bore you the the details, but think back to when you felt really crappy - then multiply that by a factor of at least 3, that's what it's been like. I rarely catch things like this, but for every 4 or 5 years so so ... should be completely gone in a few more days.

I've been able to keep track of our main website visitor traffic; and through this point, Jan. vs Dec. 65% fewer people have looked at our curriculum, venues, etc. to considering signing up for some help. Web searches are way way down, and it's really sloooow out there in Mortgageland.

Even though I do think (so far during this correction) the majority of the damage has already been done to our industry, with the 'punishment portion' slowing begining to wind down late Fall. From everyone I speak with in originations, vendor suppliers to the business, other long-time industry veterans including several trade-publication editors and publishers I know personally and who have lived through 3 or four of these corrections as I have - it's the consensus 2008 is going to be another terrible year for the residential real estate mortgage lending industry across the board.

Our upcoming Master Seminar set for February 23rd here in Southern California, will provide those in attendance with a variety of past solid survival techniques (that I have watched work one on one!)

Sign up today and I'll buy you Breatkast, Lunch, and show you EXACTLY how to save your beacon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap