Monday, December 31, 2007

Updating our Main Website - SEO revisited Again

Back on December 4th, I posted a dozen or so keyword/phrases where we were in rank position one, two or three on several different search engines, results that pleased me to no end! Since I completed our main website's update for 2008 - this morning I re-searched each of those keyword/phrases to see where we are on those particular ones now.

Since we know SE results are dynamic, naturally it's all together possible that our postions could have changed either up or down, because of course other webmasters are working to improve their own results too.

I'm happy to report that even though some of our previous ranking keyword/phrases in the one to three positions have changed somewhat - I noted several of our other pages (recently updated) now rank within the same first page as well ... so I'm a happy camper!

And speaking of happy ...
Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter:

Want to wish you a happy New Year!!! May '08 bring you continued joy and prosperity!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Secret! said...

That's very kind pal, same to you and your family as well.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap