Monday, December 17, 2007

Certified Mortgage Professional - 2008 update


I spent most of the day yesterday and all of this morning, putting the finishing touches on the modified CMP course page on our website. I think I kept all of the SEO elements which the page had before my update ... search engine results this week will tell me if I am right.

Cleaned up the META tags a bit, changed the copywrite info from 2007 to 2008, plus the 'word count' I reduced by just over one third (so it's now 67% of its former size), kept the necessary detail for those that closely read it, re-arranged the order of the newly shortened paragraphs, so it should be easier to skim - plus (with the smaller word count now) the 'optimal key word density' should be even better!

I selected the particular web page, because it's one of the most popular viewed pages by our web visitors AND (most importantly to me) because it ranks either first or second on organic web searches ... it's now in the hands of the Google gods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap