Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wraping up 2008 Updates

I trust you all had an enjoyable Christmas with friends and family ... I sure did!

One good thing about this dreadfully slooooow time, it's given me plenty of an opportunity to update our main website (which I finished a couple of days ago), and time to get started on modifying all of our mortgage educational training lessons so they're fresh for 2008.

At this point, I am looking for a full Google site index - so I can use my Google webmaster site Tools and study what they now see on our site (after the many many changes I made). I think I might be a little worried I could have made some mistakes, that may have resulted in a negative effect on the ranking of some of our key word/phrases. I'm sure I'll know for sure in several weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap