Thursday, February 21, 2008

Student Loans?

Was contacted by SallieMae this morning about our offering/referring new students to them for student loans ... here's some of their info: "... you can borrower the class tuition, and any special costs you may incur, such as travel, lodging or any other special expenses you might have while taking our classes. The minimum loan is $1,000 and can be used for class cost for any combination of our courses or you can enroll in our Fast Start programs to accelerate your learning. You can borrow 100% of your educational cost plus an additional 60% for additional or special expenses you may have while taking the classes. Interest rates are low and you can take advantage of the deferred payment option if you wish. With a Career Training Loan, you can save over the life of your loan with variable rates as low as Prime + 1% and fees as low as 2% for borrowers with excellent credit ... interest rates are structured so that you get the best possible terms based on your credit history." It all sounds pretty good to me. We may be offering this new feature on our website soon.

I sorta feel like a pin cushion, yesterday they did a Thyroid Needle Biopsy (you can look it up on WebMD), and believe me, it hurt (like Real genuine PAIN) far more than the internet and the doctor suggests. Doctors call it "discomfort" - I called it screaming throbbing deep anguish!

Tomorrow I get the Nuclear Medicine folks gonna pump me full of radiooactive juice, while they scan me three differtnt times, 2 hours apart. They even told me to stay away from children and small pets for a day or two because I'll be radioactive! WOW, what fun. I'll report back.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap