Saturday, December 08, 2007

Keyword/phrases SE SEO

Tuesday of this past week, I told you a bit more about some of our website organic search engine results. I can tell you, the more I study terms words/phrases people search on the various major search engines (SEs), the more fascinating it is to me to see the differences as between them. Although our pals at Google run the SE that is widely reported to do 70% of all Internet searches, I am frequently surprised to see what their crawler/spiders pick up on our site, that they rank as relevant. Frequently, the exact terms are searched on the same day on multiple SEs, which result in different rankings on our keyword words/phrases within them.

It may very well be that the various page TAGS help in increasing ranking for a particular searched keyword/phrase, but I see eveyday the SEs pick up text (content) from our pages that they use, as they rank and sort what we have to say on the different pages on our site. And of course they're not static, they change from day to day sometimes too, from what I see. I wonder about the extent to which I'm going to punish our search term rankings, when I re-write most of the pages on our site at years' end; do ya think I'm gonna want to kill myself after I do that?

Below are some of our less than delightful recent searched terms, which resulted in bringing SE visitors to our website. Like last Tuesday, as you click them and you can see the actual search page that someone looked at, just before they clicked our link, and visited our site:


Google Search
planning a company mentoring program #7
mortgage loan officer training #25
mortgage training store #25
secrets of successful mortgage brokers #10
mortgage ceo duties responsibilities #15
cmp designation #6
loan officer education #10
mortgage classes in ohio #3 and #4
mortgage loan officer 101 #6 and #7
whats it like to be a mortgage broker? #6
loan broker training #30
mortgage bankers coaching programs #6
secret society tattoo #3
mortgage lesson #3 and #4

Yahoo Search
affordable training for mortgage brokers #5
loan broker mentoring #9
loan originarator training center #2
mortgage lesson #1
cmp designation #4

MSN/Live Search
secret hands shake #7
best mortgage originator mentoring #2 and #3
mortgage industry in ohio #8
loan officer 101 #31

The residential real estate mortgage lending industry niche that we at Secret! University are in, is a highly competitive one - yet I see our competition focusing mostly on 'sales' - how to make a 6+ figure income with little or no work, or motivational seminars all about pumping up the egos of those in attendance, a very narrow spotlight in my view. Our curriculum; Mentor/teachers have far more know-how than mere ordinary sales skills, so our focus is much wider, and it is my hope it is more attractive to potential students - as THE place to visit for top-notch industry training & educational needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap