Thursday, February 28, 2008

Never did glow in the dark

Last Thursday I mentioned we were gonna get with the SallieMae folks and possibly offer financing (LOOT) from them to our Students to get $$$ for their training & related expenses with us. After these many days of wrestling them to the ground to get any info out of them, I learned what we charge for our most expensive training, education, and materiual isn't enough money to interest them in any student/customer referrals from us (makes me think we need to raise our various tuitions, costs & fees - hahahaha)!

I go to my primary care physician in an hour to get the results of all the tests he subjected me to earlier this month; hopefully they were all negative. Never did glow in the dark by the way!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SECRET!:

I am glad to hear that things are well.

I'm sure the doctor has nothing but good news.

Prayers,

leo

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually leo, all the test results were not in yet when I went to the doctor.

I got copies of the actual test result Saturday, and they all look like "no biggie" to me -- if there's a serious problem, I'm sure the Doctor will yell!

Thanks for your kind remarks leo.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap