Monday, March 17, 2008

Early Bird Pricing


From the records of our recent newsletter mailing, I selected a small group of people to make a Special Offer to this morning – and I decided to also extend it to my loyal Blog readers also!


Our Saturday May 17th Master Seminar I expect to be well attended due to circumstances surrounding everyone in the industry these days. It is my current plan to have exclusive seating and Early Bird Pricing for this elite group (that's YOU)!

We have held these get togethers here in Southern California off and on for more than 6 years, always on the same week-end as our $1,500 Website & Internet Originations Live class.

The Master Seminar’s usual fee is $125 per person. Until April 17th, I am offering you an Early Bird price of $100! This price is not reflected on our website, so you’ll need to mail us your check (address bottom of the page).

I hope you’ll attend, it will be my pleasure to do all I can to help you with your mortgage lending industry career.

Peter


PS: If you happen to be interested in our (next day Sunday) Website & Internet Originations Live class, you can get that one via check also until April 17th, while you’re here for $1,150.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap