Friday, December 15, 2006


I have played back in my brain several conversations I have had this month with new students at Secret! University, which has given me the notion that in 2007 I need to highlight our service & product warranty! I've determined the sort of individual that will 'plop down' their hard earned money for industry training & education is a value driven person. They are, of course, hopeful that what they pick-up will be a positive experience for their career, so our guarantee is helpful in that decision making process!

We have offered a money back guarantee at Secret! University from the very first day we started; fortunately our level of student satisfaction has been fantastic, so I'm more than happy to offer it.

Finished my Christmas shopping yesterday ... got Gift Cards for everybody, so it was easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap