Monday, December 04, 2006

28.6% - that's our highest and best percentage number in quite some time! It's the ratio of people who visited our main website http://www.secretuniversity.com that were referred there by generic searches on Google & Yahoo - a number which pleases me vs. the amount of time and effort that get's put into attracting site visitors via our various SEO activities.

Also, at this point in the month, our Newsletter has been out for 3 days and has been read by 14% of those it was sent to, a good start also. As I have mentioned in the past, I am always surprised that people read it all month long, instead of immediately - as I do with newsletters I receive.

Saturday is our Master Seminar, so I'm getting things together for this Special Event all week.

PS: My Oakland Raiders with their 2 and 10 season record, are making me cry each week. They make it very difficult to be a fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap