Thursday, November 30, 2006

Spent most of the day yesterday and half the day so far today, putting the finishing touches on our December 1st Newsletter - it's our 37th monthly issue ya know! Over the last several months I have been authoring fewer of the articles and have been adding important news items, to give it a more well-rounded feel. This edition, our lead article was written by an old friend, and he did a bang-up job, I expect good feed back from it and I trust he'll get some inquiries back to his company as well, I hope he does. Tomorrow's gonna be a very busy day for me, as on newsletter day, I normally get buried in calls and inbound e-mails, as we come to the attention of our readers once again.

I'm quite pleased at our "read-rate" (RR) - that's the number of times people open the newsletter's e-mail and read it vs. ignore or delete it. I am always surprised to see how long some people wait before they readt it - many read it during the 2nd and third week of the month! So I guess it sits in their inbox. From what I've been able to determine, all along it's 'RR' percentage is pretty respectable. The distribution software we utilize is dynamite, and I encourage all of you to do a regular newsletter to your clients, the back end data info is wonderful - especially with the firm we use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap