Thursday, November 16, 2006

One of my friends is an AE for ResMAE (previously with BNC), he dropped by this afternoon and we happened to talk about our Certified Mortgage Professional (CMP) program and designation. He asked me WHY should somebody select our's vs. one offered by the National Association. I explained when we started it's development month before last - my goal was to offer something that had "meat" and not "fluff" - like the association's looks like to me. With theirs, it looks like they take your word for it (that you know your stuff), ours is set up significantly different.

With our CMP program the candidate must pass a timed/written examination to receive the designation. We designed our test specifically around the training lesson which comes with our program. That way when someone passes, we're sure they know the materials, as the lesson contains the necessary learning they must have to be a 'professional.'

When we launched our program I was, and am still quite happy with the depth and breadth of knowledge a candidate has at it's completion, so that's how they're different!

The holiday is nearing, coming just next week. Today; I sent my three grown children and their families Thanksgiving cards. I'm looking forward to Turkey dinner, I have a lot to be thankful for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap