Monday, December 11, 2006

This was a very active week-end for me. We held of final 'Master Seminar - Conversation with Secret!' all day Saturday, and then I taught our 'Website & Internet Originations' class Sunday - it lasted 7+ hours! ... so no Christmas shopping for me ... gonna go the Gift Card route instead.

Last night, after I saw the NFL scores, I decided to STOP being an Oakland Raider's fan ... no more "Raider Nation" for me. They're simply terrible.

Rest of this month, we'll be getting together all our 2007 kick-off study materials ... all in anticipation of a flood of biz "after the first of the year" (the greatest stall tactic of all time). I am hopeful more people will see the wisdom of additional learning & education about their trade, and investigate the various industry training facilities. I am pleased to stack Secret! University up against any other competing training organization - ya know why? Because I search them out myself and READ all they have to offer; and from what I can find (and probably what potential students will also discover), the other guy doesn't seem to offer all that much 'meat.' Therefore the serious ones, will select us after they've done their due diligence! Those are the type of students I want anyway, since I enjoy helping people who seriously want/need support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap