Monday, November 27, 2006

Now the five day week-end is over and it's time to get back to work, gotta work hard & fast now, since not too many more shopping days left before all the good Christmas stuff is all gone (if we missed the sales on black Friday).

Our final 'Conversation with Secret!' Master Seminar of the year is in just 10 days, week after this Saturday. These year-end events I have found to be real trickey, sometimes very well attended, and other times not so ... since I personally enjoy an intimate gathering (and past attendees have told me the same thing), if we only get a small handful vs a full room filled, that's fine with me ... everybody gets more attention and we have a much friendlier conversation! We've had from one to fifty-nive in the past, so ya never know.

For those of you who haven't attended in the past, our Master Seminar is pretty neat, I provide breakfast and lunch, and we all sit around and chat about the industry, getting the feel for opinions of each other vs. me putting on a lecture, or some podium speaker standing up there pitching his 100% Fluff motivational speech. I do my best to provide solid Meat and answer every question myself as well.

If you would like more info on this, you can learn more Here - hope to meet YOU Satuurday December 9th here in San Pedro, CA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap