Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Mortgageland Journal


Our newsletter, The Mortgageland Journal's December issue is complete, finally. As I mentioned earlier, it's going to go out on the 4th this time, instead of the 1st - going to see IF Tuesday is really a better day (more readership) to send out newsletters as I have seen others comment.

I'm about to undertake a major challenge in that, I 'm going to re-write/update/expand each of our CD mortgage lessons for 2008. I doubt much has changed from what I had initially authored (but the times have changed), however I think this exercise will be appreciated by our students ... besides rewriting several of the pages on our main website.

On the website issues, I'm going to try and go with my brother's advise, which is "people don't read - you've got too many words on your pages, they'll read the headline and casually scan the text." My thoughts have been the exact opposite from that; I have assumed potential students want to know as much as they can before they commit. Still, expanding and updating the individual lessons and shortening up the webpages will be a big job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap