Sunday, October 07, 2007



Yesterday I added several Unannounced Halloween Specials on our website, you can read more about it on our Press Release page.



Late last night my brother reported to me that his daughter Acacia had a touch and go day. Her new lungs crashed, and she was in a very bad way had to hook her up to a Heart/Lung machine, and also a Kidney Dialysis machine too. By day's end the machines had given her little body enough relief that she was responsive, had more color in her face, and was able to communicate with him a little. For those of you that have helped me pray for her, we both very much appreciate it. I intend to add the upcoming Findraiser press release for Acacia on our main website along with a page so people can buy tickets online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap