Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Finished up the October 1st edition of The Mortgageland Journal this past weekend. I also completed our Press Releases page for our main website. The historical timeline of the company contained on it, I feel many visitors to our website will appreciate reading. When we were doing retail originations, the general public loved that page, they looked at it all the time - therefore I assume industry people should care about that sort of stuff too.


Today I was reading the Los Angeles Dodger's homepage and saw the title of an article which said: Dodgers officially out of race - don't know who wrote it, but that's been the case for some time, maybe the author doesn't follow the team like I have. GAWD willin' they'll DUMP Manager Grady Little pretty soon now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap