Monday, October 01, 2007

Our October 1st newsletter got out on time this morning; a good 'read rate %' so far in the first day. And, we received 2 inquiries about becoming new potential Mentors (I solicited for inquiries in the newsletter) - I hope the two guys that inquired about possibly joining our Mentor team stick ... we'll see. My goal is to have up to a dozen or more by year's end, and all of them CMP's!

Well, our Dodger's ended up 8 back of the division leader, which is terrible considering what we had to work with. I read on their website today, the owner has pledged to bring back both the General Manager and the Field Manager next season (that's two more mistakes - but in his final address about the season he did tell everybody ticket prices were going to go UP next season - what great news!). I sent him an e-mail and asked him to please put down the crack pipe and pay attention to his investment instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap