Sunday, September 02, 2007

Good Morning! It's gonna be another boiling hot day in So Cal today. I get a real kick out of the weatherman on the news, they've been telling me, here at the beach city where I live, it will be around 80 degrees! hahahah. Friday 2:30 on my way back from lunch, it was 105 degrees in my driveway, yesterday @3:30 (late lunch) it was only 1o1! ... going to the movie show today at 12:30 and intend to stay there for probably 3 different shows, at least it will be cool there! (bet it's been more than 50 years since I snuck from one movie to another - today I'll keep my eyes out for the RESPA Police!!)

Some of you have have followed the web visitor stats I revealed about our entire website earlier in August, well month's over now. A full 20.5% of our overall website visitors looked at our Mentor page, with our Certified Mortgage Professional program coming in at 19% (our average visitor spends more than 6 minutes on our site - I like that number!) ... especially considering 85+% overall who visited us (unique visitors) came to us from organic searches on google, yahoo, etc., tells me people are looking for more and more ways to survive this industry climate, that's a good sign to me. I hope we can help YOU tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap