Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Before we started up the Secret! University learning center, we had a long-running Press Release page which detailed the adventures of the compnay as it grew. I remember from the web stats back then, that the borrowing public clicked that page quite a bit, spent 4+ minutes on it, and enjoyed learning about our history.

Yesterday, I cut & pasted several of those older press releases (those that seemed somewhat relevant to today) and fired up an all new Press Release page. I am hopeful visitors to our main website will enjoy it.


BTW, our Dodger's SUCK - they have made me cry for the last time this season. I prey they toss the Manager out on his ear in the off season, too many good people out there who could do a better job: Like who? Mike Sosa or Kevin Kennedy ... or real more world Dusty Baker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap