Friday, September 07, 2007

The Secret! University learning center had it's 5th Anniversary celebration this past Saturday, and I almost forgot to mention it to anyone outside the company, sorry!

At the end of the first full week of the month, our Mentor program page came in at 29.556% of all the pages viewed on our website; tells me lots of people are looking for some guidance (I would be embarassed to tell you how many of them actually pulled the trigger to engaged one our our teachers though). The number one page looked at by our website visitors came in at 49.261% - our latest 'Lesson for the Times' CD Lesson (bottom of the page).

As I speak with other industry trainers, I hear the same theme, loads of 'lookers' and few people willing to actually spend money for training and industry education. It's my guess they will make the wrong move by seeking help by networking with colleagues, or look for free answers on the internet from strangers inside chat rooms, or industry discussion boards.

Given everything that's happening out there these days, one would think they would be smarter than that -- I hope so, we've got lots of good stuff available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap