Monday, August 27, 2007

Finished up our September 1st newsleter this afternoon; changed the name of it too! It's now The Mortgageland Journal. This will be our 46th monthly edition - WOW how time flys.

It's lead article all about industry cycles/corrections, I have been working on for what seems like forever. It got up over 10,000 words, then realized this story as I remember living it, is really big! Probably could have continued another 20,000 words easily! I ended up triming it down to just under 1,400 words (that's about 900 more than I like for a newsletter piece), but any smaller and it would have left out too much.

I feel this is a very important piece and I hope everybody in the entire industry reads it, it's a story and a viewpoint unique to the perspective of those who generally inhabit the business these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap