Sunday, October 14, 2007

Our main website visitor stats as of this morning, are running just about like they were when I reported last to you back on the 6th; the Mentor program has pulled ahead just a smidge though. I have made the final decision that all of our Mentor/Teachers must have our CMP certification and designation going forward, that will be yet another area where we will be unique as compared to the others that offer industry Mentoring (I have Googled them and have been carefully reading what the other guy offers). Even though all of ours are TopNotch people, I will be making that requirement known to those few Mentors we have today that are not CMP designated.

After the October 1st newsletter, where I did some soliciting for people to inquire about becoming Mentors for us, so far it's boiled down to two that I believe we will be adding by month's end. I'll be announcing who they are, both in a Press Release and also in our November 1st newsletter. Again, I want a dozen or more qualified Mentor/Teachers for potential students to select from by year's end. I've got big plans for 2008!

I'm also still thinking over a new idea 'Insider Membership' - I'm trying to come up with WHY should anybody want to join up (for the small fee I'm considering charging) and what they would get out of it - I've been doing the Ben Franklin close (for those of you that know what this is) on myself, to see what it looks like from all sides.

My little brother's BLOG on the day-to-day situation of his daughter's health situation, seems like it's getting some pretty good 'reads' according to what he tells me (I know I enjoy it very much) - you can check it out too! Acacia Updates ... THANKS for your Support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap