Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I think I may have started seeing an emerging trend, right here in the middle of our 'Extreme Industry Make-Over.' As I've previously mentioned, in the Fog of War it's usually difficult to understand the outcome, while in the midst of chaos. Being as anal as I am about statistics, a characteristic I have had almost from the very beginning of my career, I'm going to share some confidential web stats with all of you this morning: You can draw your own conclusions from these facts; I'll tell you mine too.

There a number of key words and phrases which drive people to our various website pages, naturally some of them are better/more effective than others (in the top 10 on many & on page 38 etc. on some others) - but on average over the last 4 months our Mentor page has ranked (again an average) PR (Page rank) 15.785 through organic searches on the major search engines (Goodle, Yahoo, MSN, etc.). Not spectacular for an average, but moderately acceptable (our overall keywords & phrases are considerably better).

As it turns out, during this same period, 76.525% of all unique visitor traffic to our site, as a whole, have come from these same search engines (a number that I am quite proud of BTW).

Considering we have several dozens of pages on our website, I think it's remarkable that 28.439% of all who visited, read our Mentor page.

Therefore, the trend I think I'm beginning to see, is that people are looking to upgrade their own skill set, during this 'Make-Over' - so if they are a survivor, when they come out the other side they'll be stronger and more apt to succeed! And THAT'S GOOD NEWS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap