Monday, August 20, 2007

Good Morning! Going to be another HOT day here in Southern California -- some call it 'Global Warming', I call it Summer Time in August! Left the Dodger game yesterday (2 hot hotdogs, large soda and 2 ice creams later), middle of the 4th inning - we were baking (in the shade) like Thanksgiving turkeys - it's called Dry Heat!! Our Dodgers are scratching for a position in the play-offs.

I have had a hunch that inquiries at Secret! University would increase as things got worse out there in MortgageLand (the new name - MLJ - of our newsletter BTW), and it looks like it's coming true. With last week I started seeing our inquires increase, and being the worst one since this industry wide crisis began, I was excited about being able to offer our latest CD Lesson, it's called "Lesson for the Times - 301" (bottom of the page). It's a timely road map on how to survive the current industry wide 'correction.'

I'm starting the lead article for the September MortgageLand Journal newsletter, offering up an historical perspective on this and the previous three (3) 'corrections' I have witnessed. I genuinely feel it will help those who read it, understand what's happening and why.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith Gregory said...

Can't wait to read it. Glad you have cash like that to blow on a dodgers game and leave in the fourth inning (were they loosing that bad)

I've got you quoted over in my latest entry:

http://www.mortgageindustrytrends.net/fiduciary_responsibility

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap