Thursday, January 11, 2007

This has been a rather active week, yesterday one of my article submission was accepted, and I was honored with the 'Expert Author' designation by the EzineArticles.com folks along with an interview and article publication which has been running as theTop Story "Recapturing industry Integrity" at Brokernewswire.

Given all the articles I keep seeing daily, about what's wrong with the industry, various experts publishing their opinions on WHY we are in such a terrible state, along with several upcoming scheduled Congressional hearings on the industry; I have started writing our main Newsletter article for February, to explain what I see is at the core of the problem - I'll give you a hint - it's the concept of considering the AE and the LO positions as "sales" jobs and paying them excessive commisisons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap