Thursday, May 15, 2008

Moving To WordPress soon!

I've become convinced that it's smart for me to move my Blog from it's current blogspot location (where you are now), to right inside our own main website http://www.americasmoneycenter.com/ - for the past 2 days I've been learning about 'WordPress' and upgrading our server to accomodate this blog utilizing WordPress along with it's bells & whistles on our site.

I've discovered, I've become used to the theme (colors, etc) of this standard choice I had when I started this Blog a year ago. I've liked it from a branding viewpoint, it's similar to our main website. With WordPress, there's a Zillion choices to select from (maybe a HOT Pink would be nice?), looking at them one at a time and my brain's RAM memory is almost full!

You'll notice some changes soon, but I won't trick you -- you'll get plenty of warning!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it,

-leo

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap