Friday, May 23, 2008

Long Week-End




For all my fellow Veterans, have a nice Memorial Day holiday!





Just about 10 days ago, I decided to move this blog to our main website, utilizing WordPress, as I have seen and heard many positive things about that blog software/system. So I download it's software to my hard drive and discovered I am not skilled enough to install it; began a search for someone to help me, found a great guy in Canada to do it, but first had to upgrade our old server to be able to accomodate WordPress requirements -- that bagan the saga!

For the last nine full days, I have been wrestling with our Host (been with them since 1999!), since the site move to their new server had troubles. Evidentially the new spiffy Linux Developer Series server/box was/is faulty ... result? Our main site's been off and online ever since, PLUS the Canadian guy 'quit' out of frustration trying to install WordPress! I hope to get him back, since I'm right now, changing host's to the firm he recommended in the first place!
Thankfully with all this down-time on my hands, The Mortgageland Journal's June 1st edition has been completed and is ready to go, plus our May 17th Secret! Master Seminar was well attended (next scheduled for August 16).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap