Friday, March 28, 2008

Our Seal of Approval

By now, reading my thoughts here in my own personal Blog, I'm quite sure you can tell my attitude towards a lot of things in our industry. I bet - whatever the topic or issue - you could most likely guess what I would say about it, most of the time, couldn't you?

Today I'm asking you to please let me know which organizations, industry supplier vendors, etc. which you feel would enjoy the 'endorsement of Secret! University' (again, you probably know who/what I would favor already). Maybe you work for one of them, or you work closely with one or two, that would be good candidates for us to consider.

You could have them contact me directly, or let them know and I'll contact them (and give me the individual's name to reach). It's all together possible, perhaps we could do something reciprocal with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap