Thursday, March 27, 2008

Linking Website back to Search Engine Results!

I had a new idea this past week-end, one which I haven't seen in any other website, nor have I heard about in any of the several webmaster newsletters I frequently read.

Since I have a forward looking/pioneering type brain - I have been on the Internet bandwagon for nine (9) years now, and how best to utilize it for business purposes (when I first built our own mortgage lending/brokerage operations site). Matter of fact, some of you may know, initially I developed Secret! University as an off-shoot of my original 6-year old Live class on Website & Internet Originations, back then mortgage website SUCKED and even today most who have one, don't make use of it like I know they can.

Today's new concept has a potentially sizable draw back, in my opinion however. And, that is my own long held believe that sending a website visitor off your own site (by providing them with a link on one of your pages) to visit elsewhere is plain foolish! They might never come back!

Even with that in mind, plus the fact that SE key word/phrase rankings are dynamic and can change at a moments notice ... here's the concept.

This paragraph is now incorporated inside the main index page of our website: "In mortgage industry education & training we're Number One in Google, Yahoo! and Ask.com ...."

On our available Services & Materials page, this sentence is now predominate: "Google says we're #1 in certified mortgage professional classes - the link also appears on our CMP course page as well.

The indivdual page for our Website & Internet Origintions Live class, now says: "Go ahead and Google internet originations - you'll discover this class is Ranked #1."

This may prove to be a great idea. OR it could drive potential future students to more easily locate our competition! We'll see ... I'll keep you posted as I figure out how it goes over an extended period of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap