Friday, February 09, 2007

Having a terrible day, the last few hours of the work day yesterday I was involved with an unhappy Mentor student who was going back and forth with one of our Mentor/Teachers (copying me) about how unhappy he was with his Mentor sessions. This gentlemen was seriously mean spirited, as I recall he was with me as well when he initially signed up. Well, early today he stated off on me and our Mentor progam, ranted on and on ... I apologized for the things I could figure out he was upset over (he had unreal expectations), and reminded him we offer a Money Back Guarantee, which he never asked me for his money back - just wanted to BLAST me via one e-mail after another. Later this morning, the Mentor/Teacher phoned me and told me this guy put a large negative post/testimonial about us inside one of the larger industry discussion boards (with the obvious intent to hurt our reputation); I took the time to find and read it ... it was seriously ugly ... and has had me upset all day.

And ya know what else? This is the first Mentor student that has ever complained to me about this program of ours, the very first one! Of course everybody has an unhappy customer/client etc./ from time to time, but this one really got to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap