Sunday, February 04, 2007

Tomorrow I'll be taking a look at our first Secret! University all new logo'ed sweatshirts, and plan on taking photos of it and also one of our logo'ed baseball caps -- opening up our Campus Store with these first two items Tuesday morning!

Last month or so I mentioned I was considering closing down our '900 number' Mortgage Broker/LO Hotline-Help Desk ... yesterday I made up my mind to do just that, it hasen't turned out to be the homerun I had expected from such a revolutionary idea, when so many of them need instant (cell phone available) help throughout their day!

I gotta go now, it's getting about that time to join the Superbowl party I'm going to, already in full force I'm sure .... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Colts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap