Sunday, January 21, 2007

I have just now completed the two main articles for our February 2007 Newsletter; they are the best ones I have written in quite sometime. I am going to distribute them in as many internet sites as I can, because I feel very strongly if the lesson is followed, it will save a great many Mortgage Banker and Mortgage Broker owner/operators from extinction during these trying times. I've seen it before; this isn't new to me.

Later this afternoon, I'm going to sit down and watch a couple of those teams that smashed my Oakland Raiders this season (the local junior college team could have easily done that BTW) - looks like some pretty good match ups today. I hope the Colt's QB doesn't choke (as he seems to frequently do in the poost season), and I also hope the Bears look better than they did 3 weeks ago when GreenBay made them look like rookies ... we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap