Thursday, October 26, 2006

I haven't been feeling too well the last few days, I have good days and bad ones - been lucky I guess, since I had a few bad ones in a row! But, have been doing some reading about 'blogging for beginners' and I think my brain's going to explode!

There's loads of info out there telling me the who, what, where, when, and why on blogging. Had a long conversation with Doug, a real sharp guy His site is HERE and picked up some good info; from what I heard and saw on his site, I suggest you contact him (tell him I sent you!).

Been working on our November 1st newsletter these last couple of days. Our 3rd Annual Halloween Sale will be announced in that edition. Each year we run a 'Buy 2 get One Free' on our educational & training CD Lessons for 2 weeks. Be sure you get our Free newsletter and pick up a couple of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap