Sunday, October 29, 2006

Wow, it's been quite a week for me. I've put the finishing touches on our November 1st newsletter; brought our eductional & training CD Lessons inventory to up where it needs to be - since our Buy Two Get One Free Sale starts Tuesday and runs for two weeks - these mortgage lessons are always well received, especially during our annual Halloween Sale. Last year we ran out of a few lessons mid-sale, but got 'em out anyway, though it was hectic!

I have started to read and learn about RSS and added a feed to this blog (which I'm not all that sure I did correctly) and plan on adding an RSS feed to our newsletters as well, once I figure it out sufficiently, right now I know that I know just enough to still be materially ignorant on the subject.

And, our Boys from Oakland are now 2 and 5 -- I think they call that a winning streak! Two in a row.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap