Monday, October 16, 2006

Again, my NFL Team punished me for being a loyal fan - today they're ZERO and 5. They really taught me a lesson, as I watched every minute of the game last night, one goof after another - they continue to look pretty good then they shot themselves in the foot, over and over.

For those of you that have seen my Resume (there's a link to it off our Mentor page on the main Secret! U website), you may have spotted my company and I were members of several trade associations over the years (it was smart business as I look back) - the absolute finest #1 Best one was always the Mortgage Bankers Association - a first class organization. Their conventions & expos always had vendor suppliers, who were first class - I learned a great deal attending their functions and walking the expo to see all the new things out there which I didn't yet know about.

MBA's 93rd Annual Convention & Expo is at the Hyatt Regency Chicago October 22-25 this year - I strongly urge all of you industry employed people to attend (NOT TO PLAY) but to Learn, this is one place to help your own career with perspectives, and education you may not have considered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap