Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yesterday was Tax Day!


I hope you all got your income taxes prepared, and sent in your checks to the Government, so they could send the money over to Wall Street to help bail out several of the bad actors there!

Finished up our May 1st Mortgageland Journal newsletter this morning, looks like it's gonna be a good one. The lead article is a repeat of my '3 Legged Stool' piece authored last year; detailing what a good loan looks and smells like, since many in the biz still don't khow. In the newsletter, I also plugged in a small handful of keyword/phrases that link back to our #1 Ranked position in Google - might get some remarks from it (in my brain - the jury is still out on whether or not that's a good idea).

In case anybody has a comment about my Housekeeping - Follow Up post of the 4th, I would still appreciate a comment here, or private e-mail if you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap