Saturday, November 24, 2007

A witty new friend/relative?

About a month ago, I signed up for the beta version of Google Alerts. I plugged in my unusual last name, and receive Google e-mails from time to time, showing me various internet pages that contain my last name. Todate, I have seen many pages on things I've authored, some stuff my brother's done (mostly about his recent teenaged daughter's double lung-transplant fundraisers) and some things from a gal who's first name is 'Katie.' Katie, as it turns out, is an 8th grade (English?) teacher in Hawaii, and her blog postings turn up inside my Google alerts. So this afternoon I read her blog over the last several weeks - I don' think she's a relative, but is definately witty and an interesting young (apparently) gal. I enjoyed it while listening to MOB HITS (CD) by Dean Martin, and I polished off yet another turkey sandwich!

My brother's daughters is having her ups and down, but generally is doing better, Thank you. Been working on the final version of our next newsletter. I 'm going to have it sent out on the 4th instead of the 1st this next month - I read somewhere Tuesday is best for newsletters, so we'll see ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap