Monday, November 05, 2007

Soliciting for more Mentors!

This morning we sent out a mass e-mail to all the members of our industry discussion board; since some of them maybe didn't yet read our November newsletter from last Thursday, where I asked for new potential Mentors to check in with us to see if they may qualify to be added to our faculty. Today's e-mail blast got us a few more inquiries - in addition to those we received last week - so I guess it was a good idea.

I know I keep beating this drum, but there's just no other place I can find on Google, that's worth a damn, for industry people to go for indepth Mentoring type help with their careers. And, I want Secret! University to be THE place to go!

We added our second new Mentor in as many weeks to our faculty this afternoon - meet Charlie Fitzgerald!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap