Thursday, November 08, 2007

Increasing website traffic! It's GOOD

For the first 7 days of the month, we have had a 16+% increase in traffic to our main website as compared to the first seven days of October - I translate that to be a GOOD thing!

As I have previously reported, the increase in referrals (via organic searches on AOL, YAHOO, LIVE, GOOGLE, etc.) to our learning center give me a good feeling: 1). that our SEO activities are effective, and 2). that industry people are 'out there' looking to improve their career skills. My next assumption is that once they stop being scared about their own survival during this serious industry wide correction/crisis, more of them will pull the trigger on more of our materials, services, and products.


Last night was the Big Event for Acacia medical 'fund raiser' for my brother's daughter at Smooth's in downtown Long Beach, CA. It was very well attended. I was the door-man/ticket seller at the door, so I got to speak with each person as they got their tickets. The tone & warmth of the crowd was very encouraging and loving toward my brother and his little girl - there were a lot of tears. Thank you for your help and support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap