Thursday, May 17, 2007

I had a great experience earlier this week with a small/medium sized mortgage brokerage operation out of Madison WI. We were first contacted by one of the senior partner/owners about mortgage professional certification (our CMP Program) for he, his partner, and their sales manager. He had explained they had hunted the Internet and found only those which were fluff, and was hoping ours had substance. Well Bingo - it sure does I explained to him!

I told him on the phone we provide lesson materials to cover the range of subjects that a true CMP would/should know, then we TEST the candidates to determine if they understood the material covered and can score 80% or higher score on a one hour timed e-mailed test.

What made the experience delightful for me, was that he was first - scored a Home Run 100%! Next his sales manager took the exam, and he was eager to see how his score stacked up againt the other two, both in actual score percentage and answer quality! A real competitor that one.

Turns out all three passed and did quite well - I only told my initial contact (the senior partner) how everybody else did, so he can tell them if he wants -- their Certificates should arrive at their office in the morning, so they can hang them in their lobbby. Today their website already shows our CMP designation by the names of all three of them!

Great job guys!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to say thank you to Peter, yes his company and his CMP program is unlike any other I have ever seen. Thank you very much for this wonderful program. Peter was very upfront with his program and I must say it was everything I believe should be in a CMP, I must say that after my decade in this industry, it is so nice to finally see a company that isn't making you join anything to become further ahead in your industry. Again, thank you Peter.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Secret! said...

It was my pleasure having you and your guys as graduates of our Certified Mortgage Professional program Andy.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap