Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Well, all the festivities are finally done and over; yesterday was my Birthday - Thank You for the kind calls and e-mails I received from some of you. I also got several from friends and family, was taken to dinner and a Dodger game, taken to lunch and Spiderman 3, received some lovely flowers for my coffee table, got a nice framed photo of my brother, our Dad, and me (it's about 12 years old - Dad would be 100 May 22nd!) - had a great birthday! Then last night my brother comes over and brings me a 20" flat screen TV, which he plops atop my entertainment center (just above my main DirecTV and hooks up an inside antenna - rabbit ears!). Over at his house, he's got one of those 60" screens (or maybe it's 72"?)and 4 or five other TVs all in his entertainment center wall unit. He frequently has them ALL going while he watches a half dozen sporting events at once, yep he's a koook!

Anyhow, seems like the subprime wholesalers explosions are losing some steam, probably only a handful left to implode - business continues to be sloooooow out there with only pockets of 'mild' activity. Most wholesale funding source survivers are moving away from loan products that were always foolish to offer customers in the first place; Thank heavens!

We've got a new Mentor/Teacher (who's an actual legend over at Mortgage Grapevine), going to add his BIO and Resume to our Mentor page this week - I expect 'MAC' will bring in some good traffic to our site and hopefully some students to him (since he lost his AE job last week). I met him (and Old Hand - AKA Al Gore) 3 Summer's ago, when I held a Live Class in Atlanta. Both real nice guys and pretty sharp too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap