Monday, April 16, 2007

Thought I had better check-in, since it's been several days since I was here. My best long-time friend of 30+ years Ron Boyer, passed away one year ago this last Saturday; I miss him a lot.

The week at work continued to be very slow, still getting a good number of visitors to our main wesbsite who look around, etc. except unlike normally, very few phoned or e-mailed me with subsequent questions and whatnot, and even less than that pick up any of our materials or services. All arocss the industry, biz is extreemly slow, and most industry vendor/suppliers I speak with tell me this same story.

Our LA Dodgers are looking good this season; we have a Master Seminar - http://www.americasmoneycenter.com/conversation.htm - scheduled for all day this coming Saturday, a small group - but that suits me fine. Need to be sure our CD Lesson's inventory is all up to date, usually some of the attendees pick up several of them ('cause we have them on sale that day!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap