Thursday, March 08, 2007

Didn't you wonder, like I did, about the math in that gigantic power ball drawing day before yesterday? They said there were two (2) tickets sold with the winning numbers in the $370 Million game ... so far one guy came forward and got his half(?) $116Million! Who else can't figure out that math beside me? Even I bought a ticket, that's probably the third or fourth time I've ever done, that ... but like they say you gotta play to win. I DID win! I got one (1) number (22)!

And speaking of being picked a winner, I got selected for Jury Duty this week, I've been on call every evening. I have to phone in with my PIN number to see if I have to appear, so far haven't had to go all week, but there's still tomorrow. I really don't want to go, but like my brother told me, "ya gotta do your duty" --- then I reminded him about when I was in the Army!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap