Thursday, March 01, 2007

Yep, got our March Newsletter out this morning without a hitch, the read rate so far today looks real good, that makes me happy.

Last night I had dinner with a 25 year long friend of mine (James Isreal), who sells advertising for Source Media (National Mortgage News, Broker Magazine, Origination News, Mortgage Grapevine, etc.) and Jim was telling me what he's seeing as he visits his clients this trip. Many scared people out there with zero advertising budgets(they're focusing on survival he said), a few happy one's too, since they're still standing and starting to get increased submissions, since so many other wholesalers have or are failing.

Speaking of wholesalers, day before yesterday I had a nice coinversatiun with my friend of 42 years (Paul Russo) - a young man I participated in hiring (when I was a senior assistant newbie in the biz), who later was an aggressive branch manager competitor of mine (and for more than a decades was nearly as good as I was in my prime :}). He eventially left The Mother Company and (with a few of the guys we both knew back then)opened up a wholesale operation in Reno Nevada; MLSG Home Loans.

I was pleased to start a new thread/topic in our Discussion Board, where I recommended originators use his firm - hell, how many other wholesalers do YOU know that have been in business 18 years?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap