Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm pretty happy about the results (after only one week since we sent it) of readership of our latest free monthly newsletter. In the past three or 4 editions I have experimented with adding a small handful of news pieces in the newsletter, instead of just my own take on industry relevant issues, as I had been doing for the previous 30+ issues.

In this October 2006 edition I plugged in pieces by two of our faculty members, and they have received a pleasing number of click-thrus - so next month and December as well, I'm lining up other faculty member/Mentors to write a little something (their own individual opinions on this or that industry issue). I feel this broader perspective, which included some news articles as well, will have a broader appeal to our readership.

Our newsletter reach is 52,149 people, to date we have a very respectable 'read-rate' of 37.3% - when most newsletters I understand come in in their low 20's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap