Thursday, October 05, 2006

Along with several of our faculty members at Secret! University, I recently finished our most comprehensive and far reaching mortgage lesson and designation program - Certified Mortgage Professional (CMP) after quite a bit of research on the internet, looking at what other similar programs are like. I found the National Mortgage Broker's trade association and handful of individual State association also have a CMP designation available through them. What they have in common seems to be a reliance on input from the candidate as the measuring stick they use to award their designation; I wanted ours to be better. I wanted ours to be something a graduate will be proud of; with the others the candidiate submits letters from current employer, an up to date resume and an assertion of knowledge, years on the job, etc.

Our is all about passing a strict test, based upon a training lesson that accompanies the program. This way, we know a CMP from Secret! University actually IS a Mortgage Professional, and knows a great deal about a wide-ranging amount of industry relevant information. We've only launched it week before last; however based upon the number of specific page views of the program - http://americasmoneycenter.com/certifiedmortgageprofessional.htm - I see a great deal of interest so far. I mentally wrestled with myself over the final tuition/fee for this program, more than I have with other materials and services we offer - I think I've settled on a reasonable number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap