Monday, June 18, 2007

Like you, I too receive tons of SPAM every day, possibly differently than you however - I take the time to look at a lot of it ... and just today, found a gem hiding there. I find the time to do this, when I get up early as I do, so I can faithfully read a variety of industry trade publications and news everyday, that way I can stay on top of things, see stuff coming on the horizon and not get blind-sided too often! So I guess I'm saying you can too ... we both have heavy schedules, sleep less that's all ya gotta do.

Anyhow this SPAM I got, linked me to a free service whereby I can add on our website, video news (updated automatically) in any number of available subject/topics ... I selected Business - Economy. Not quite sure how to promote or display it, or where to put in on our main site, so I plugged it in HERE for now - you should give it a peek.

Given all the available topic/subjects they have, YOU could plug one in your website as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemap